Wednesday 15 May 2013

This Or That TAG! | Believe In Beauty


Hey!:)

So today I'm going to be doing the 'This Or That TAG!' I was tagged by 2 people: vintagelovehearts and Cyrtenes, so thank you! Let's get onto the questions! 


1. Makeup:

Blush or Bronzer?  Blush! I just think it is so much prettier! 
Lip Gloss or Lipstick? I prefer Lip Gloss! 
Eye Liner or Mascara? Mascara! 
Foundation or Concealer? Concealer all the way! 
Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow?  I really love Neutral, I think it looks pretty and subtle. 
Pressed or loose Eye Shadow? Pressed, they're just easier than loose Eye Shadow! 
Brushes or Sponges?  Brushes, personally I think Spongers are a bit weird... 
2. Nails:

OPI or China Glaze? OPI! 
Long or Short? Long, but only if they actually look nice! 
Acrylic or Natural? Love the look of Acrylic, but I would probably say natural! 
Bright's or Dark's? Brights, they are much happier colours! 
Flower or no Flower? It depends what nail look I'm going for
, sometimes Flowers are nice, but sometimes they are a big no, no! 
3. Body: 

Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume all the way! 
Lotion or Body Butter? I prefer Body Butter's, they are just nicer in my opinion! 
Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash, it's just easier! 
Lush or other Bath Company? LUSH FTW!!!! 
4. Fashion: 

Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans!
Long Sleeve or Short? Short! 
Dresses or Skirts? Love Dresses!
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes! 
Flip Flops or Sandals? Well I prefer Flip Flops, but I love 'Gladiator' Sandals. 
Scarves or Hats? Scarves, definitely. 
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Studs, dangly earrings can sometimes get in the way. 
Necklaces or Bracelets? Don't regularly wear either, but Bracelets! 
Heels or Flats? Flats, so much comfier. 
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Cowboy! 
Jacket or Hoodie? Hoodie! 
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Forever 21, never even heard of Charlotte Russe. 
Abercrombie or Hollister? I really can't decide!  
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? Um, don't even know what any of these are...
5. Hair: 

Curly or Straight? Love curly hair, but the more wavy/curly hair! 
Bun or Ponytail? Bun, but it has to be a messy Bun.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins! 
Hair Spray or Gel? Hair Spray definitely! 
Long or Short? Long! 
Light or Dark? Light. 
Side sweep Bangs or full Bangs? Side sweep! 
Up or Down? Depends...up for messy Buns, but I probably prefer it down for most of the time! 
Large
6. Random:

Rain or Shine? Shine! 
Summer or Winter? Summer! 
Fall or Spring? Spring, I love Spring a lot! 
Chocolate or Vanilla? Hm...CHOCOLATE! 
East Coast or West Coast? Um...
Large

So that's all the Questions answered, that was a lot! I really enjoyed doing that though. I'm going to TAG Live To Love And Laugh!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! See you in my next Post. 

Byee!:)







No comments:

Post a Comment