Thursday 9 May 2013

Lush: Pop In The Bath Bubble Bar Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Hope everyone's having a good week so far! Mine has been so busy and there's still lots more to come! For today's Post, I thought I would do a quick review on the 'Pop In The Bath' Bubble Bar from Lush! Here is the LINK  on the LUSH website, if you're interested!
 Pop In The Bath is a really good sized, cute, Bubble Bar and I love the name! It is priced at £2.90 which is relatively cheap, for how nice it is, I think it's a massive Bargain! It is one of my Lush favourites for a number of reasons and was actually featured in my Lush Favourites Post HERE. Firstly, I adore the smell, it is lovely. It is quite a floral and sweet scent. Some of the main ingredients in this Bubble Bar include: Mandarin and Bergamot Oils and Orange Flower absolute.  The smell creates a lovely aroma in the room, in the Bath and lingers on your Skin for ages. You also come out of the Bath feeling relaxed and moisturised, as it leaves your Skin feeling lovely and smooth. 

I also really like how Pop In The Bath comes in a number of colours, it comes in Green, Blue, Pink and White, so you will always have a good selection to choose from. I opted for the Green colour, on the Lush website it is darker, but mine is more of a Mint Green, which I actually prefer! 
As you can see from the Picture above, it creates tons and tons of soft and light scented Bubbles! I held it under the Tap for a good amount of time and they appeared in no time! It also made the Bath quite foamy, which was nice. The Bubbles did stay for a good amount of time, but I did think they could have stayed a little bit longer! I got about 4 Baths out of this, which isn't bad, but I got more out of Creamy Candy and that is a lot smaller, strange! I didn't get any colour in the Bath from the Bubble Bar, but after all, my Bubble Bar was a very light (Mint) Green. 

The only bad thing I would say about it is that, it went a bit 'mushy' after I had used it. It obviously got wet, but I don't think it could cope with being wet, as it went all runny and I lost a little bit of it as it dripped into the Bath water. It soon hardened up though, ready to be used again! 

Overall, this is definitely one of my favourites! It smells delicious, creates lots of Bubbles, you can get 4 uses out of it, it's relaxing and nourishing for the Skin, comes in lots of different colours and is so cheap! What's not to like?! 

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed and found this useful! 

Byee!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment