Sunday 19 May 2013

Lush Christmas Products Reviews Part 3! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

So today's Post is going to be the final part to my Lush Christmas Products Reviews. I can't believe we are well into May and I've only just finished. When the Christmas products come out this year, I'm definitely going to write the reviews way before Christmas!! I feel so stupid talking about Christmas seeing as it's only May! Oh well! ;)
The 1st product I am going to be reviewing is the 'Party Popper Bath Ballistic'. This is a really cool cone shape and I expected good things from this, but I was so wrong! This is one, I didn't really like! First of all, I was really not keen on the smell. It was a bit weird and reminded me of this deodorant I had that smelt like Public Toilets...I didn't let the Smell get to me and I popped it into the Bath. It started fizzing really quickly and was gone in no time at all! I was really disappointed that the Pink colour kind of took over and there was not much Blue fizzing away, as that would of made it more interesting!  It had tiny bits of 'Confetti', in it which were really disgusting colours, like dark green and they went all mushy in the Bath, it was just gross! There was a tiny bit of Popping Candy in it, which would be expected seeing as it is a 'Party Popper', after all! That was probably the best thing about it. Some of the ingredients include: Tangerine and Bergamot oils as well as Coconut, Rose and Rapeseed oil. My Skin did feel softer though, so that was also nice. 
The Pink Bath water was really pretty though! However, as you can sort of see from this Picture, there is a tiny Pink line around the Bath. Yes, this is a stain!  Yet again another Lush Bath Bomb has stained my Bath, it's so annoying! It took a while to come off, but luckily it slowly faded away...For £2.95, you can see why it's priced so cheaply. To me, this was really nothing special, and if it comes out again next Christmas, I don't think I'm going to rush out and buy it, once is enough. This was so disappointing! 
So the second product I'm going to review is the 'Rocket Re-Usable Bubble Bar'. This was one of my favourites! First of all, it's a Rocket...how cool?! Anyway, I really like how this Bubble Bar is a hard one, which means you can get lots of Baths out of it. The Bubble Bar itself, is really quite small, but I managed to get 4 Baths out of it. However, I think it could have easily managed 5. It turns the Bath water a Purpley/Blue colour, very similar to Space Girl. It produces tons and tons of Bubbles, which all smell delicious and they make your Skin feel very soft! You also get out of the Bath, smelling lovely and it leaves the Bathroom with a beautiful scent! I would definitely buy this again!
This is the colour of the Water and the amount of Bubbles it produced! It looks like such a  lovely Bath! It's main ingredient is Fire Tree Oil, which sounds interesting don't you think?! The price is, I think, £4.95, which is very expensive! But when it gives you lots of Baths, smells lovely, leaves your Skin nice, gives you lots of Bubbles and is just lovely itself, you can't really Grumble, really enjoyed this one! 
Next up...The Melting Snowman Luxury Bath Melt! How cute is this?! It's actually adorable! For this picture I had to stick the Eyes and Nose back onto the Snowman and hope for the best as annoyingly, they do fall off! So, you pop this into your Bath and let it melt. It produces no Bubbles (which is fine!), but just slowly melts away. It does take a while to melt, but that's cool! The Chocolate Button looking things basically melt like Chocolate! It's quite weird. It does nothing spectacular to your Bath, it just slightly tints it White. It makes the Bath water so smooth and creamy-like. It's really nice, and after you get out your Skin feels amazing! It's so good! The smell is also really nice and I could smell it so strongly on my Skin whilst I was out Dancing! On the Lush website, they say its main ingredient is Almond Oil. I only got 1 Bath out of this, but you could easily get 2 I think. For £1.95, it was really nice. It's cute, smelt amazing, left your Skin feeling lovely, made the Bath water creamy and it just made your Bath a lot more happier and nicer! I would definitely buy this one again! 
Here is the Bath water, just in case you were interested! Nothing special, just gone a bit white and creamy! :) 
 The final thing in the final part of the Lush Christmas Product reviews is the 'Magic Wand Bubble Bar', saving the best until last?! This was possibly my favourite (along with Candy Mountain and Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic!), I just absolutely loved it. When you swoosh it in the Bath, the little Bell on it rattles slightly, it's so cute! The smell of it is amazing and lingers on your Skin for ages, whilst filling up the Bathroom and the whole upstairs of my house! The smell is quite strong, so if you don't like strong smells, this is not the one for you! I was amazed at how many Baths I got out of this! I got 7, which is a week's worth. I thought this was pretty amazing. It's £4.95, which is one of the pricier ones, but I'd say it is totally worth it. 
Whilst giving me 7 Baths, it gave me tons and tons of Bubbles each time. Just look how many there are? They are all really soft, leaving your Skin soft and nourished too. Unfortunately the Bubbles did fade away quite quickly. It also tinted the Bath water a Pinky/Red colour which was super pretty! It has no featured ingredient, I just found out by looking at the Lush website, so I can't talk about it! Annoying! Apart from the price, I really loved this, I'm sad to see it go and will definitely be buying it again, if it is to come out again! I loved the smell (and that it lingered on my Skin), the bubbles, how many Baths I got out of it, how it left my Skin and the relaxation it brought to the Bath! Super, super happy with this one!

So that's it! Lush Christmas Products reviews done and dusted! It's took me a while, but I hope you enjoyed nonetheless! Here is the link to Part 1 and Part 2, if you haven't already read them! Thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah! What is your Blog and I will be sure to follow you?! :) xx

      Delete