Sunday 26 May 2013

Spring Nails! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Hope everyone had a good week! I'm now on Half Term which means I have a week to plan, take picture's and pre-write some Blog posts...oh exciting! ;) So today's post is just going to be a quick one on updating you on some new features coming to this Blog and talking about Spring Nails. 

So the big update is....I'VE GOT SOME NAIL WHEELS. I bet you all thought it was going to be much more exciting than that! I got them from Amazon and they were £2.99 for 20 wheels, each with 18 Nails on. They were a really good buy and if you want to buy some, the link is HERE! So Nail Wheels = more Nail posts! I hate my Nails, so I hate taking pictures of them. Plus, I can never do good Nail Art on them. I'm hoping now I'm going to be able to do much better Nail Art Tutorials and will be able to take better Picture's of Nail colours. For example, back in my 'Favourite Spring Nail Varnishes' post (link HERE), I couldn't display any of the Colour swatches for you, so I have now painted the colours onto a Nail Wheel, and BOOM, they are here for you in this post!

From left to right is: Rimmel London 405 Rose Libertine, Barry M 307 Lemon, Barry M 304 Mint Green, No 7 Minty Fresh 320 and Barry M 318 Peach Melba. These are all gorgeous Spring/Pastel Colours, which I have been wearing continuously through Spring! I've probably worn the Barry M 304 Mint Green and No 7 Minty Fresh 320, the most throughout Spring, but I've worn the others here and there! 

I'm really look forward to start wearing some Summery colours on my Nails soon! There will be a 'My Favourite Summer Nail Varnishes' post in June sometime, with swatches of the Colours on the Nail Wheels, oh how professional! ;)

Another Update: I'm thinking about doing some sort of D.I.Y series. I have one D.I.Y project planned, which will be coming in the next couple of weeks, but I want to start doing a series like it, as I want to be more creative! What are you thoughts on this?!

Thanks for reading and I hope you liked this little update/Spring Nail Varnish talk! 

Byee!:) 

4 comments:

  1. Hi I think that is a really good idea about diys I love diys so I would enjoy those posts plus please can you follow my blog and I will follow yours thanks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I will be sure to do them then! I just tried to follow your Blog, but I don't know how to! So please reply letting me know! You can follow my Blog on Blog lovin, it would be much appreciated :) thankyou!! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Hi oh sorry i didn't say just click on join this site it will say under with google friend connect and it will ask whether you want to join with google yahoo or twitter I'm guessing you want to join with google sign in and I think it should work sorry if it doesn't and I will follow you on blog lovin as soon as possible thanks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I have now followed! And thank you for following mine on Blog Lovin if you do! xxxx

      Delete