Wednesday 28 August 2013

A Week In Devon! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

As you all know, from the 17th of August, until the 24th August, I spent the week on Holiday, in Devon, and had a great time! It was so hot and sunny every day (best weather in ages! :O) and we mainly went to the Beach and stuff! I thought I would just show you some pictures from the days, as I like doing these kind of lifestyle type posts, and will do one about my birthday weekend, which is so close ahh! So here are the pictures. On Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we went to Dawlish Warren beach, and on Thursday we went to Shaldon Beach (the ness cove I think it was called), and Friday to Teignmouth! 
Dawlish Warren
Sunny 1st day at Dawlish Warren 
I love Dawlish Warren!

The sea was so blue!
I kept climbing up this little 'sand dune', and sliding down...ahahaha. 
This is just so pretty!

Boat came through whilst we were sat on Shaldon Beach :) 
This was probably the hottest and sunniest day of the week at Shaldon 

Shaldon was so pretty :) 
The opposite side of Shaldon 
I love this picture! 

Look it's Teignmouth Grand Pier! 
The beach at Teignmouth

Loved this Hot Tub, so sad to leave it behind :( 
More Dawlish Warren pics, think this was the 2nd or 3rd day? 
I love the Beach! 











Someone left their Rubber Ring behind, so we put it on the Groyne, haha!
So they are my favourite Holiday pictures that I thought I would share with you. We did also go to Weston-Super-Mere on the way home on Saturday, but I didn't take any pictues there, sorry. :( 

Do you like these lifestyle posts? I'd like to do more of these. If you have any questions about Dawlish Warren, Shaldon, Teignmouth, e.t.c, pop them below! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)








No comments:

Post a Comment