Wednesday 21 August 2013

Top 5 Lip Products! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

For today's post I thought I would talk to you about some really good Lip Products, and ones I think you should have in your selection. 
Nivea Lip Balm: This is a really moisturising Lip Balm as it works quickly and soothes your lips without stinging them and gets rid of dry patches really well and is relatively cheap. 

Vaseline: This is the Yellow Vaseline, which has SPF 15 in it, so is good for the Summer weather. It protects your lips really well, as no one likes burnt lips! The greasiness of the Lip Balm is really annoying though. 

Nivea Lip Butter: This is yet again another good Lip Balm, which moisturises the lips, and sort of adds a bit of colour to them. It also smells amazing! I do find that it's a bit sticky though.

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub: This is really good for exfoliating the Lips and getting rid of all the dry patches. It smells amazing, and you can eat it afterwards. It's quite expensive though.

Strawberry Balmi: This smells amazing and works so quickly to moisturise the lips and keep them in a good condition. It is also quite sticky, but I can look past this, as it is so good. 

So yeah! My top 5 Lip Balms, I hope you enjoyed and maybe you have similar preferences to me? What are your favourite Lip Balms? Thanks for reading!

Byee!:)








No comments:

Post a Comment