Friday 23 August 2013

Loved Cath Kidston Hand Creams! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today's post is going to be a quick review on Cath Kidston Hand Creams, let's get started!
Here they are, I'm going to be reviewing the Wild Rose, Bluebell and Honeysuckel, as these are the ones I've tried and loved. I got them in a pack for Christmas, so not sure how much they are or how much they would be individually, 

The scents of these three Hand Creams, are very sweet and floral, quite girly scents and scents that linger on your Hands for quite a while, after applying it. If your not one for floral, sweet, girly scents, than obviously these are not for you. 

I really like these Hand Creams, the formula is quite thick but surprisingly I don't find them sticky at all, they sink into the skin really quickly, even if you were to have a big amount of product, which you don't actually need. A little bit of Hand Cream, goes a long way! They are so moisturising and keep your hands soft and get rid of dry skin really quickly, they are miracle workers. 

I would definitely recommend these, as they are a great all rounder. I would also say you only need to apply this twice a day, morning and night, as they last for a while and it will keep your hands soft throughout the day and keep them moisturised through the night, to wake up to soft smooth hands!

So I really hope you enjoyed this review. Do you think the Cath Kidston Hand Creams are better than the Soap and Glory Hand Food? Let me know in the comments! 

Byee!:)








No comments:

Post a Comment