Monday 26 August 2013

The Comforter Bubble Bar Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

It's Monday, and Lush review time! I'm going to be doing a quick review on the Comforter Bubble Bar, which is amazing!! HERE is the link on the LUSH website. 
Here is the Comforter Bubble Bar. It is a massive Bubble Bar, which will lasts you for ages, I got about 9 baths out of it, which is pretty impressive. The lady in the Shop told me I would only get 3, people must use so much of the Bubble Bar, when you need the tiniest bit ever! She said it smelt like Ribena, which that I can agree on. The scent is very strong, fruity and not good if you were to suffer with headaches, as it lingers on the skin afterwards and in the air in the Bathroom. It's featured ingredient is Cassis Absolute, which reading more about is from Blackcurrant, which could explain the fruity/berry scent. 
 The Comforter produces tons and tons of soft bubbles, which turn the Bath Water a very bright Pink, and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, it's lovely to bathe in! :)

So for £4.50, I don't think you can really go wrong, it would be better if it was cheaper, but I don't think I can grumble about it. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:)








No comments:

Post a Comment