Wednesday 7 August 2013

Hairstyles I'm Currently Loving! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today's post is going to be about some Hairstyles that I'm currently loving. There are only going to be 3, but I do have some others (might do another post), but these are my most favourite! Lets start!
Hey Pooh ;) 
Need to change the colour of that kirby grip at the front, haha!
























So the first Hairstyle, is your average messy bun. A really simple design, that I've really been loving at the moment. I really like a high bun, to like sit on the top of your head (like in the above picture). I also like the hair around it to be quite messy and voluminous, as I think it gives it a better look. I also like to put a cute hair clip at the back of it, (see first picture), it just looks pretty and adds a better finish. I think a messy bun is great for bad hair days. You can just sling your hair up and be done with it. Or, if you have long hair like me, it's great to keep out of your face on hot days. This is definitely a hair style I will be wearing when I'm on holiday, to keep my hair out of the pool and stuff. 
The next Hairstyle is a high pony tail! I've really been loving these, and I was inspired by Zoella to do this, I loved the look of hers, so tried it on myself. It's a pretty look, which keeps your hair out of your face, and you can wear it to School and it will still look nice. It's so easy to do as well, and takes seconds. It's a look which looks like it took you ages, but it really didn't. I also like the pony tail to be a bit messy, I think it adds more volume and texture to the hair. I love this hairstyle, great for summer too as it keeps your hair out of your face! 
The final Hairstyle is a look where my hair is kept down for once. I think this is more of a 'going out' look. All you do is get a really pretty clip (like shown above) and part your hair to the side, and clip a bit over to the side, and poof (?), it up a bit, to form a sort of quiff. I wear this look the most, probably. I just love it! I think it is so girly, and so me! You should all definitely try this as well, as again, like the pony tail, it takes like 2 seconds to do, but looks so nice! 

So they are 3 Hairstyles, that I am currently loving! I hope you like them too, and maybe try them out? Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)












No comments:

Post a Comment