Tuesday 13 August 2013

Mini Shopping Haul! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Unfortunately, I had already planned to do a really big Haul post for Friday's post, I am still going to do that (I think), but I went shopping on Sunday, and didn't want to include all that into Friday's Haul (it would have been too long!), so I'm going to do a separate post, I hope you don't mind. Let's get started!
So first I went to New Look, and got this really pretty floral skirt. I was just walking out the door, when I spotted this and loved it! This was only £9.99, which isn't too bad, I suppose. Hopefully I'll get lots of wear out of it, as I think you could easily wear it in the winter with a pair of tights, as well as bare legged in the Summer! 
Then I went to Topshop, and I had a Voucher I needed to spend. After buying the Floral skirt, I thought I would get a Topshop Crop Top, in White, to go with it, as I love Topshop's Crop Tops! It was £8, so I had £2 left to spare on the Voucher, so I thought I would just get another pair of Topshop frilly socks, in a Pastel Blue colour, and I only had to pay £1.50 off my own money for them! 
Then I went into Boot's, and got 2 Barry M Nail Varnishes. The orange colour is 328 Mango, and the Green colour is 326 Key Lime. I got two because it was buy one, get the 2nd one half price, which is an okay offer, so I payed £3.99, for one and £1.99 for the other. Then I got my go to Miss Sport Just Clear Mascara, for my Brows, as this is the one I found best to work for them, and it's really cheap, it's like £2.99?! Finally, I got a Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in the colour Celestial, which I had been wanting for absolutely ages and ages! It's a really pretty Pink, and it was £6.49. 
Next up I went to Superdrug, to get a Pretty Quik', Manicure on the go, instant Nail Polish remover, as I've had it before and it's quick and easy, (like it says!) and is only £2.49! I also got the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, in 010 Ivory, as I've been wanting to try this for ages and it's actually so far so good! It was £5.49, a little bit pricier than my Collection one! ;)
Finally, no Shopping trip is complete without popping into Lush. I got two of my favourites which are Fizzbanger, which is £3.20, and Dorothy, which is £2.99. I am so looking forward to using these again! :D 

So that's everything I brought! I also got some Cookies, a Drink, Sandwich, and Percy Piglets from Marks and Spencer, and a Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows, even though they gave me no Marshmallows, from Costa...annoying! I had a great day on Sunday! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)








No comments:

Post a Comment