Sunday 18 August 2013

My Everyday School Make Up Routine! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I hate to say it, but going back to School is really quickly approaching us! So I thought today I would show you what kind of Make Up regime I follow for everyday School life. It's not a lot of Make Up, but oh well, it might be interesting to some! 
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer in 010 Ivory: So after I've cleansed and moisturised and stuff, I will apply this concealer. I put it under my eyes to get rid of dark circles, spots, and any spot scars/blemishes. This is good and I'm enjoying using it!

Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder: I will then use this powder to set my concealer, and it helps me to stay looking matte and not oily/shiny. It's really good and I love it!

Avon Brush: To apply the Powder and Concealer, I will use this Avon brush, just to buff it into the Skin, and it works really well. It's nice and soft too. I think it could do with a wash though...oops.

Miss Sporty Just Clear Mascara: I use this clear Mascara, just to set my brows and keep them in place all day, as my brows are the worst things ever! It works well, and is the best one I've found yet, and it's only £2.99! 

The Body Shop Lip Gloss in Raspberry: I use this just to give my face a bit of colour and it's really nice. It's a really pretty Pink colour, and tastes and smells quite nice too, haha! 

So that's my routine! Very short, but this is good for me as I'm always in a rush in the mornings! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. 

Byee!:)













No comments:

Post a Comment