Friday 30 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Review! | Believe In Beauty

  Hey!:)    


After searching everywhere for the Maybelline Baby Lips, I finally came across them in a very small Boots, whilst on Holiday. I had been looking online what colours I wanted, and decided to get Pink Punch, and I was very happy with my decision!    

The concept of these are they are a lip balm, so will moisturise your lips, but they will also give colour to your lips, so it's like a 2 in 1, really good for travelling, as you won't have to take a lipstick and a lip balm. The Baby Lips do have scents, so if a scented lip product isn't for you, I wouldn't recommend you trying these. The Pink Punch is quite a fruity scent, and reminds me of the herbal essences shampoo. 

The Lip Balm goes really smoothly onto the Lip and tints the lip a baby/barbie pink colour, which I suppose is a tiny bit lighter than the actual colour it first appears to be. (See swatch in the pictures). 

On your lips they feel moisturising, not sticky or greasy, they even have a slight gloss and shine finish, but they claim to have an 8hr moisture, and I don't agree with this. I also find the colour fades quite quickly, so I do have to keep re-applying it. I do like the packaging of these, I know some people don't. I think they look cute and girly, and there nice to have in your make up bag. 

For £2.99, I don't think you can really grumble and if you were to buy all 6 in the collection, you would have a great range of colours and therapies for the lips, at a cheap price. I definitely would like some more for my birthday, I've asked for Cherry Me, Peach Kiss, or the Intense Moisture one. 

Thanks for reading my review, and I hope you enjoyed it and found it somewhat useful, I would definitely recommend you go try one, you have nothing to lose at £2.99. 

Byee!:)










No comments:

Post a Comment