Wednesday 23 October 2013

Bourjois Colour Boost: '02 Fuchsia Libre' Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I thought I would do a beauty review as I have not done one in a while. I think my most favourite beauty products are Lip products, and that is what I am going to be reviewing today. So today, I am going to be reviewing the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons, in '02 Fuchsia Libre'. 
My most favourite thing about it, is that it is like a Crayon/Pen, so you can get precise application to the Lips. Being someone with small Lips, it is always quite difficult to confidently use a Lipstick or a Lip Gloss without a mirror. Therefore this is really handy, as it is sort of like colouring your Lips really precisely in. 

I also really love the colour. It is quite pigmented, but sheer at the same time. It is a bright Fuchsia Pink and looks really bold on the Lips. The colour has a really good staying power for a good number of hours. It adds a glossy finish, and not a matte one, which is good because I prefer a glossy finish. Whilst being glossy, they are not sticky at all, so don't worry, your Hair is not going to end up sticking to your Lips.

It also doesn't take any moisture out of the Lips, but I can't say I've noticed that it adds any moisture to the Lips either. It also doesn't stain the Lips, which is an added bonus. There is no added taste/scent to them either, so you don't have to worry about no disgusting tastes in your mouth afterwards.

For £7.99, you really can't go wrong. They are a perfect little dupe for the Clinque Chubby Sticks, and something really worth purchasing. They have a lovely pigmentation, colour, and glossy finish, whilst staying on the Lips for a long time. You can pick them up HERE on the BOOTS website, and there are 6 colours to choose from. There is something for everyone! 

Thanks for reading this review, and I hope you enjoyed it and found it useful! 

Byee!:)

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE









No comments:

Post a Comment