Wednesday 30 October 2013

The Spooktacular TAG! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Seeing as it is Halloween tomorrow, today I am going to be doing 'The Spooktacular TAG', I did this last year which you can read HERE. However, Meg from vintagelovehearts tagged me to do it, so I thought I would do an updated version this year! 

Questions: 

1. Do you still Trick or Treat?
No not anymore, I never really 'Trick or Treated', when I was little. Only to like my neighbours and stuff. I won't be going Trick or Treating this year either. 

2. Do you like going to haunted attractions?
I have never been to any proper Halloween haunted attractions, but I would absolutely love to go to one! I think they would be so much fun, and I think I would definitely go on Halloween! 

3. Favourite Halloween Candy?
I won't be eating any 'Candy', this year because of my Braces, but I love them 'Fizzers', that you get in Halloween sweet packets. They are my favourites, but you also can't beat a good lollipop! 

4.  Favourite Halloween movie?
I never actually watched a Halloween movie! I know last year I said I would watch 'Hocus Pocus', but I still haven't. I'm afraid, I do not have an answer for this question. 

5. Favourite Scary Movie?
I've never really watched any Scary Movies, that is bad. However, I watched the Woman in Black and I thought that was really good, even though it's not really that scary. 
6. Favourite costume you ever wore as a Child?
Last year I said my favourite Costume was a Cat outfit, so this year I will say something different. I really liked my Outfit when I dressed up as a Devil. Me and my Cousin had matching outfits, it was basically Black Leggings, with a Red Tutu, Black Top, Red Gloves, Red Devil Ears that we clipped into our Hair, and a Red Devil Cane thing. I do have a picture, but I think we will save that for another day...haha.

7. First Costume you remember wearing? 
I don't remember the first Costume I wore, but it definitely would have been something along the lines of a Witch. Probably a Creepy Mask, Green Spider Tights, Witches hat, and like a Witches dress.

8. Favourite Fall Food and Beverage? 
My favourite Beverage would be Hot Chocolate, with Cream and Marshmallows. I actually haven't had one yet this year! Shock horror! My favourite Fall Food is probably anything Chocolately, like Muffins/Cookies/Cakes, e.t.c. 

9. Do you have a festive background on your Phone?
Nope, sadly not! It is a picture of my Dog haha! 

10. What are you going to dress up as this year?
As I said earlier, I'm not going 'Trick or Treating', but, if I was, I would probably dress up as a Witch or something?
 
11. What would your Pinecone be? (or your Pet!)
I would dress my Dogs in like Pumpkin Costumes, with little Pumpkin Slippers to put on their feet, and for my Rabbits, I think they would look cute with little Witch Hats on their head. Getting a bit too into this question...

12. What candy do you have left in your stash after you eat everything else?
Drumstick Lollies, I love every single Lollipop but I just don't like Drumstick Lollies, so I never eat them and my Mum or Sister will eat them instead. 

13. Do you decorate your house?
We used to do some Window Displays, with like the Pumpkin, a light up Ghost, a Witches house, and Halloween Stickers. We sometimes even put Halloween Balloons up. Now, we don't decorate the House, we only carve a Pumpkin and put that in the Window. 

14. Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes, or Hayrides?
I've never been to any of them, but I think the Pumpkin Patches sound really fun, and I would love to go to one of them! 

15. Going to a Corn Maze, what do you wear? 
I've never been to a Corn Maze, but if I were to go, I would wear Jeans, Hoodie, Boots, Scarves, Hat, and a warm Coat! :)
So that's all the Questions for 'The Spooktacular TAG'. That is always a fun one to write! I love doing TAGs, and seeing as we are getting near the Festive Season (eek!), I am looking forward to doing Christmas TAGS, and, Winterlicious TAGS. 

Thanks for reading, and, I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

P.S- Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE







 



No comments:

Post a Comment