Sunday 20 October 2013

The Autumn TAG! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

A while ago now, vintagelovehearts tagged me in her Autumn TAG post. Seeing as we are fully into Autumn now, I thought I would do that TAG today! Onto the Questions...

Questions: 

1. Favourite thing about it? 

My favourite thing about Autumn is that it starts to get Colder, so you can whip out all your Knitted Jumpers, Scarves, Coats, Boots, e.t.c, but also that it gets closer to Christmas, and the build up is just so exciting. I also like how you can smell the Autumn scent in the air and of course...Halloween! 

2. Favourite Drink?

Autumn is the season where you can finally start to enjoy Hot drinks again! I love coming home from School, and having a lovely drink of Hot Chocolate, with Cream and Marshmallows, oh it's so nice! 

3. Favourite Scent/Candle? 

My Mum recently got a new Yankee Candle, which was called 'Blissful Autumn', and the scent just sums up Autumn to me, it's so nice. 

4. Best Lipstick? 

I don't really wear Lipsticks, but I love wearing the Maybelline Baby Lips, in, 'Cherry Me', it's a nice dark Pink, slightly going into Red colour, and a colour I see perfect for Autumn. 
I Love and do all these activities, especially baking apple and pumpkin goods and drinking Starbucks' pumpkin spice latte. I love every thing about Autumn Except Maybe the cold weather and going back to school.
Sums up Autumn too me! 
5. Go to moisturiser? 

I love the Clean and Clear, dual action moisturiser. It's really moisturising and quickly gets rid of the dry skin. It's one I used last Winter, but put away in the Summer. 

6. Go to colours for the eyes?

I don't wear Eye shadow, but I think the best colours for this time of year are darker colours, like browns, coppers, bronzes (all three basically the same thing haha), but also a nice neutral eye look is nice for Autumn as well.  

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen too? 

I've recently started listening to Frank Ocean, and have actually been enjoying his songs! My favourite are, 'Lost', and, 'Think Bout You', there so good!

8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo?)

I like wearing cosy knitted Aztec Leggings, with a nice wooly/knitted Jumper, and my pair of Tramp Boots. I will also throw on a nice knitted Scarf and a Coat and then my outfit is complete. 

9. Autumn treat? 

I always like to treat myself to nice wooly/knitted Jumpers, and new dark, Nail Varnish colours.

10. Favourite place to be? 

At home, on my Laptop, in nice cosy clothing, and a Hot Chocolate. Mmm, that sounds like perfection to me! ;)
Pumpkin is upon us for Fall season
I hope you enjoyed this TAG, it was really fun to write. Thanks to Meg for tagging me! I TAG anyone who wants to do this, it's so much fun! 

Byee!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment