Thursday 31 October 2013

Lush: Pumpkin Bubble Bar Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Happy Halloween! 

I know it is not Lush Monday today, but seeing as it is Halloween, I thought I would do a Halloween special, and review the Pumpkin Bubble Bar. You can buy it HERE, on the LUSH website. Quick before it disappears! ;) 
Pumpkin is a really cute Bubble Bar, that is exactly like the Mumkin Bubble Bar from the Mother's Day collection. I really love the scent, I really don't know how to describe it, it's not sweet nor musky. However, it's featured ingredient is Ylang Ylang Oil and Orange Flower. On the Lush website, it says it shares the same Autumnal Fragrance of 'Figs and Leaves' Soap, so you can imagine the smell from that. 
Pumpkin produces tons and tons of soft Bubbles, which make your skin feel super smooth afterwards. The smell also lingers on your Skin, but not for very long, as it is not a strong scent nor will fill up the Bathroom. 

It does turn the Water a vivid Orange colour, which is just perfect for Halloween! It is lovely to bathe in and you can get about 4 Baths out of this. This adorable little Pumpkin was the perfect Halloween treat this morning. For £2.75, you really can't go wrong. You must buy it before it disappears! 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

P.S- You can follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 











1 comment:

  1. I meant to buy one of these in the shop the other day, how adorable are they! Nice to see you can still get them online, though :)

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete