Friday 25 October 2013

Lush Haul #4! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today I am going to be doing another Lush Haul. I believe this is the 4th one, but it could be 5th, so please feel free to correct me and I will update! On this day, a year ago, I wrote my 1st Lush Haul post, and I think that is where my love for Blogging about Lush started. Today is quite special, so I wanted to do another Lush haul, with 2 Halloween and 2 Christmas Products, just like last year! I may do it next year too, haha. You can read last year's Post HERE, please don't laugh at it, as I know it is bad! Link to the Lush website HERE. Let's begin...
First is Bombardino, how cute is this?! The thing that drew me to it the most was it's cuteness, and also it's a new Christmas product for this years range, so of course I had to try it! It also smells lovely and apparently works wonders for your skin, which is much needed at this cold time of the year. I'm looking forward to trying this and it was only £2.50, what a bargain! You can buy it HERE
Next up is Christmas Eve. This was available last year, and I loved it, so I had to go and buy it again, and this time before Christmas Eve, as that is when I think I will use it. It smells amazing, and I believe the colours are a bit different from last time? However, it is just the perfect little treat and was only £2.95. You can buy it HERE!
Next is Lord of Misrule. This Bath Ballistic has been talked about quite a lot as to be amazing, so obviously I could not miss it. It did come out with the Halloween stuff, but I think it is staying for Christmas, and then until next Spring. A bit like 'The Enchanter' from last year. This looks like it does amazing stuff in the Bath, and smells so nice. A bit more expensive than the others, this is £3.30, and you can buy it HERE!
Finally is this cute little thing. I welcome to you, the Pumpkin Bubble Bar. Just like the Mumkin Bubble Bar from the Mother's Day range, but this time in Pumpkin form. How could I not pick this up when it is so cute? I actually want it to be real. It also smells amazing and I am going to be using it and reviewing it on Halloween on Thursday, so look out for that! It is £2.75, which isn't too bad either! You can buy it HERE

So that is my Lush Haul! I really hope you enjoyed it, these are my most favourite posts to write. I have a few Halloween themed posts coming out next week, 3 to be specific, so stay tuned for them! Not sure what to post on Sunday though, comment ideas? Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

Byee!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment