Friday 18 October 2013

OOTD: Non-Uniform! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Even though I did an OOTD about a week ago, I thought I would do another one today as it was Non-Uniform at School, and I liked my Outfit. 
For my Jeans, I chose my most favourite pair of Jeans, and these are the dark-acid wash Leigh Jeans from Topshop. I wear them quite a lot and love them too bits! I am also wearing a pair of the Topshop frilly Socks in a Grey colour. You can't really see my Nails clearly, but I have on Barry M Matte in '336 Crush'. 
For the top half of my body, I am wearing my Topshop lacy top, (with the cutest collars ever), tucked into my Jeans. Over the top of my lacy top, I have put on my Pink cropped Knitted Jumper from Topshop. It's so cute and I love it! 
I have left my collar out of my Jumper, and I think it looks really cute. I think the Jumper would look boring without it. 
So that is my full outfit. I liked it today, so thought I would share it with you! 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:)







No comments:

Post a Comment