Monday 28 October 2013

Lush: Avobath Bath Bomb Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

It's Lush Monday! Today I am going to be reviewing 'Avobath Bath Bomb'. I used this, this morning and thought it was lovely. You can buy it HERE on the LUSH website.
Avobath is a Mint Green Bath Bomb, which is one of the larger ones. It also has 'Lush' engraved on the top of it. It smells really nice, it is a really refreshing scent, which wakes you up in the morning. It's featured ingredient is Fresh Organic Avocado. The smell definitely lingers on the skin afterwards, as it is quite strong and fills up the Bathroom too.
As imagined, Avobath fizzes away quickly and turns the Bath a lovely Green colour, it's a bit like a Mint Green, which pleases me. I did think there would be some 'Popping Candy', as whilst it fizzed away it released some things that did look like Popping Candy, but unfortunately they were not Popping Candy. It did however, make my Skin super, super soft. 

For £3.25, I don't think I would buy it again. Just because it's not very exciting, but quite expensive. It was interesting to try though, and I do recommending trying it for the first time. 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment