Wednesday 16 October 2013

October Glossybox 2013! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So on Saturday, my October Glossybox arrived at my door and I thought I would show you the contents I got in it this month. For October, the theme of the box is 'Dark Romance'. 

 This Box includes: 

1. Impress 'Broadway' Nails: I really like the Impress Nails, and have tried some other types before. I'm looking forward to giving these a whirl, and will probably wear them around Christmas and the party season. Full size: £7.99.

2. MeMeMe Cherub's Blush- Cheek and Lip Tint: I've been wanting to try a Cheek tint for a while now, but have always been put off as I see them as something quite scary. Hopefully, I will start to wear it and get good at applying it. It also claims it is 'long lasting', hmm, will have to see about that! Full size 12ml: £5.50. 

3. Katy Perry Killer Queen Fragrance: 'A new, striking fragrance from Katy Perry shows her rebellious spirit'. This is just a mini perfume sampler, but smells amazing. I really, really like this Perfume and have actually asked for it, for Christmas. The scent is quite sweet and a type of scent that is my favourite. Full size 50ml: £29.50

4. Premae Multi-Vit Smoothie Serum: This is a serum for combination skin: blended with Grapeseed, the unique formula helps to soothe redness and hydrate the skin. It also helps to keep it matte, and shine free. I have oily skin around my Nose and Chin, so looking forward to try this out and seeing if it makes any difference to my Skin. It is also going to be good for the Cold, Winter, months ahead of us. Full size 50ml: £22.50.  

5. Monu Illuminating Primer: This Primer is paraben free, and helps to brighten the complexion, add instant sheen and enhance your natural radiance. Other ingredients included, such as Vitamin E, to detoxify the Skin and Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, to protect and prevent skin, against UV damage. I've never really tried an illuminating Primer before, so I am expecting good things from this and excited to try it! Full size 50ml: £24.95. 

I love writing about Glossyboxes and will be sad when my 3-month subscription ends in November. I hope you enjoyed, and thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)














No comments:

Post a Comment