Sunday 6 October 2013

OOTD: Afternoon Meal Out! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So this afternoon I went out for a meal, and I thought I would snap and show you my outfit. It has been a really nice, warm day today, so I thought my outfit was quite appropriate for this!
For my Top, I went for my well and truly loved Topshop lacy top. I wear this all the time, as you may have seen in my previous OOTD posts. It is such a versatile top, and you can wear it with basically anything and it would look nice. Oh, how I love this!
For the bottom half of my Body, I opted for this Skirt. I got this Skirt in the Summer, and didn't wear it much. I believe you can wear it in the Summer, and Winter (with tights). I love this Skirt, and I am going to wear it a lot more from now on! It is from New Look, and I think you can still get it. It was only £9.99! 
So this is a full body shot. I also wore a black cardigan from H & M, but I didn't feature it in this post. My tights are also from Next I think. For my shoes, I wore some Black Dolly Shoes with Bows on the Toes, from New Look. So yeah, that's my Outfit for an Afternoon Meal out! 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)













No comments:

Post a Comment