Monday 21 October 2013

Lush: Karma Bubble Bar Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So we are fully back into the swing of Monday Lush reviews, and today I am going to be reviewing 'Karma' Bubble Bar, which you can buy on the LUSH website HERE
Here is Karma Bubble Bar, as you can see it is a good sized Orange and Red Bubble Bar. Karma, has a really interesting scent. I would describe it as 'soapy', but Karma's featured ingredient is 'Sweet Orange Oil'. You can kind of smell a hint of Orange, but not too much. What I would say though, is Karma is quite a strong scent when in the Bath, and will linger on your Skin and in the Bathroom air. I personally like this though. 
The bubbles that it produces, are very soft and there are tons and tons of them. The water gets turned smooth, and leaves your Skin feeling smooth and nourished. As well as soft skin and lots of bubbles, it also tints the Bath Water Orange. I really like the colour and it is quite bright! You get 4-5 Baths out of the Bubble Bar, which is really good for only £3.25. 

So overall, I really like Karma Bubble Bar. It smells nice, tints the Bath water orange, is only £3.25, it produces lots of Bubbles and leaves your Skin very smooth and nourished. What's not too like? 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed. 

Byee!:)










 

No comments:

Post a Comment