Tuesday 30 April 2013

April Highlight! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

So it's the last day of April today! I'm so happy to say I completed a Blog Post everyday this month! This is such a big achievement of mine! To round off the Month, I thought why not do a April Highlight? So here it is! 

I didn't do a lot in April, but one thing I really enjoyed, was going to see McFly! I love McFly a lot, I think their songs are really good and they are just generally amazing! Here are some pictures I took, they're not very good, as my memory card ran out, so I couldn't get good ones and the lighting is quite poor, but I thought you might like to see them anyway! Here goes...











This ones really blurry, sorry!

Pink Piano!!!! :D 
Those are my best Pictures! Sorry there not very good! Hope you enjoyed this quick Post to round off April! Can't wait for Blogging in May! :D 

Byee!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment