Sunday 1 September 2013

Birthday Wishlist! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

It's my birthday in less than a week, so I thought I would do a birthday wishlist post. I literally have no idea what I want for my birthday, so there isn't much to show haha! 
From left to right top row: 

Lush Giftset: Bunty Pink 

Lush Giftset: Happy Bathday 

Lush Giftset: Buttercup

Lush Giftset: Out Of This World 

From left to right bottom row: 

Lush Giftset: Blooming Beautiful

Now That's What I call Music: 84

Maybelline Baby Lips: Peach Kiss

Maybelline Baby Lips: Cherry Me 

I also have a bit of a indecisive one on the end, it's the Jimmy Choo 'Flash' perfume. I really like this but I'm not sure whether I want it or not, as I have too many perfumes I need to use at the moment. 

Also, I'm not expecting to get all of them Lush Giftsets, because I know there is rather a lot, and I don't really need all of them, but it was just a few to pick from. :) 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment