Sunday 29 September 2013

Autumn/Winter Jumper Wishlist! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Recently, I've been looking online at some Autumn/Winter Jumpers, and I've been loving a lot, especially Mint Green ones...oops. However, I already own a lot of Jumpers.
From left to right top row: 

1. New Look: Navy Badger Knitted Jumper £19.99: I think this is super cute! First of all, it is a really nice colour and the Badger's face is so adorable. I've seen a lot of tops/Jumpers lately with Animal faces on it, and really liked this one. It's quite cheap too. 

2. New Look: Mint Green Popcorn Knit Jumper £24.99: I really like the texture of this. It's like fluffy and bobbly, which I think is nice for Autumn and Winter. It is also Mint Green, which I love! It's slightly more expensive than the Badger one, but I think New Look is good quality, so it's a good price.  

3. New Look: Teal Shrunken Knitted Jumper £14.99: This is a cropped knitted Jumper, and I'm really loving this style at the moment. I am also in love with the colour, and I just think it looks really cosy and warm. It is also £14.99, which is an absolute bargain! 

From left to right bottom row: 

Topshop: Knitted Fluffy Crop Jumper £34.00: Another cropped jumper, but from Topshop. I love the colour of this as well, and I also like how it is fluffy. However, it's £34.00, which is really expensive, and I just brought a pink cropped jumper from Topshop, so I probably won't get this, but I can still want it right?! 

Topshop: Knitted Mix Stitch Jumper £36.00: I don't really have many jumpers like this at the moment, and I think the style of the Knit is really pretty. It is also a lovely colour, but £36.00, why is Topshop so expensive?! :(

Topshop: Mix Knit Slouchy Jumper £36.00: Another Mint Green Jumper, surprise surprise! This is a darker/brighter Mint Green though. It's the same style as the Purple one, and I love it! It is also £36.00, but I may have to buy this one...oops. It also says it's 'slouchy', so will be nice to relax in! 

So those are the Autumn/Winter Jumpers I am wanting right now! Which are your favourites? 

Byee!:)










No comments:

Post a Comment