Wednesday 25 September 2013

Avon Moroccan Argan Oil Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today, I am going to be reviewing one of my favourite ever Hair Products, and this is the Avon "Moroccan Argan Oil". Priced at £3.85, for 30ml, I think this is a bargain. 
This is one of my staple hair products, and one I use all the time, after washing my hair. I will do 2 pumps in my hand, and slowly rub through my hair, working it into the ends especially. It can be quite scary applying an oil to your hair, as you don't want your hair to gain anymore oils to make it greasier, but this does not do that. Your hair doesn't get any added grease, or does it gain any stickiness. It's just like it's not even in your hair. It also smells amazing, a typical "Avon" scent, and fresh. 

First of all, it does not add any weight to your hair, which is a bonus if your like me and have thick hair as it is. What is does do though, is bring life back into your hair. Before using this my hair was dry, longing a deep condition, and breaking. Afterwards, I noticed a difference. It was smooth, (so, so smooth!) and I noticed less and less split ends, so it was definitely getting stronger. It added a subtle shine, and just replenished and nourished my hair. I honestly can't speak more highly of this product, and will continue to use it until I find anything better, which I doubt I will. This is my 3rd bottle I've been using. 

I believe this was the answer to my dry hair, as I kept my Shampoo and Conditioner the same. If you've not tried this yet, I recommend you should, it's a miracle worker. 

Byee!:)









2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner by them it smells the same and is amazing I love it I definitely recommend that you try it. :)

    Saarah From cyrtenes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation, I will hopefully try it out in the future! :)

      Delete