Wednesday 18 September 2013

September 2013 Glossybox! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

For my Birthday, I was very fortunate to receive a 3-month Glossybox Subscription, so for each Month from September, until November, I will show you what I get in my Glossyboxes. If you don't know what a Glossybox is, it's where each month (for £10), they send you 5 High-End Sample of Beauty Products to try out!  
 September Glossybox 2013: 

Toni&Guy Shine Gloss Serum: I like Toni&Guy products, and I'm really excited to see what this Serum will do to my Hair, I'm really hoping for good things, but who knows. Full Size 30ml: £7.19 

Elizabeth Arden Untold Perfume: I got a mini sample of the Elizabeth Arden perfume. This perfume smells absolutely amazing, and lasts for a good amount of time. I really want to buy the full size, if only it wasn't so expensive! Full size 50ml: £48 and 100ml: £69

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips: I know it sounds a bit weird at first, but it is actually amazing. It works so quickly at soothing the lips and getting rid of dry stuff. Although it is a bit sticky, I really want to buy the full size. Full size 15ml: £11.50. 

Eylure Pre-Glued Lashes: Although I don't wear Fake Lashes, I'm sure these will come in handy at some point in the future. A good thing about them, is that they are already pre-glued, so there is no wasting time, putting the glue on, waiting for it to set for a while, and then finally putting it on. You can just get them out of the packet, and put them on. Full size for one set: £5.06

Be a...Bombshell Eyeliner: I don't really wear eyeliner, but when I received this, I was excited and tried it straightaway. Lets just say I need a lot of practice! ;) Full size 3g: $14.  

So that is all what I got in my September 2013 Glossybox, I love everything, and can't wait for October and November Glossyboxes. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

Byee!:)


















No comments:

Post a Comment