Friday 6 September 2013

Garnier After Sun Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I know we are creeping out of Summer now, (Autumn doesn't officially start until late September!), I thought I would very quickly review the Garnier After Sun, which was a lifesaver for me, whilst I was on Holiday a few weeks ago. 
This stuff is amazing. First of all, it is supposed to be kept in the fridge, so when you put it on your skin it is ultra cooling, and I can't tell you how lovely this is. Putting the coolness of this gel onto dry, itchy, sun burnt skin, is so refreshing and takes away the soreness, and itchiness really well, and reduces the redness of the Skin.  

When you put it on, it soaks into the Skin, really quickly, and it doesn't leave it feeling sticky or greasy, like some after suns do. You can put it on, and get straight into your clothes, there is no waiting around process. 

Because it has Aloe Vera in it, it is really good for the skin. It is so moisturising, and makes the skin feel so smooth. I'm not sure whether it is 24hr moisturisation, but it is definitely about 12hr, so you don't have to apply this much in one day. 

This after sun also has a lovely smell, which lingers on the skin for quite a while. I believe there is nothing this after sun can't do! Before being reduced to £4.74, it is originally priced at £9.49, on the BOOTS website. I think it is worth every penny, as it is so lovely and refreshing to the Skin. 

I highly, highly, recommend this product. I would go as far to say it was my favourite product throughout Summer. I just want to put it on all year round! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

Byee!:)










No comments:

Post a Comment