Monday 9 September 2013

Lush: Rose Jam Bubble Bar Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

It's Monday, and it's Lush review time. Today's review is on the Rose Jam Bubbleroon, Bubble Bar. I've got quite mixed opinions on this... But if you want to buy it, HERE is the link on the LUSH website. 
Here is Rose Jam, as you can see, it is a good sized, pink, Bubble Bar. Rose Jam, has a really strong scent of Rose, (as you may already be able to guess),from it's featured ingredient, which is 'Rose Absolute'. This comes from flower petals of the damask Rose. It also has Coconut Oil, and Shea Butter in it, which are ingredients to make your Skin smooth. I would say my Skin did feel smooth after using it, and it also had a very Rosey scent on it! 
 A bit disappointing was the Bubbles. Seeing as the Bubble Bar is quite big, I was hoping to get maybe 5/6 uses out of it, and I think I was a bit optimistic. I only managed to get 2, and that was splitting it in half. You had to use a really big amount of it, just to get a good amount of Bubbles, and still then I would have liked more. It did however, tint the Bath a light Pink, which was nice, as I do love my Pink Baths! 

For £3.50 though, it is annoying to get only 2 Baths out of it, when Creamy Candy Bubble Bar is cheaper, and I got about a weeks Bath out of it. Would I purchase this again? I'm not too sure. 

Bit of a negative review today, I hope you don't mind. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it, nonetheless. 

Byee!:)













No comments:

Post a Comment