Wednesday 11 September 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

Today I'm going to be reviewing the very popular Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer, and mine is in 101 Celestial. 
I chose mine in the colour 101 celestial, because I thought it was the prettiest, and loveliest of them all. Obviously, your all going to disagree with me, it is personal preference after all. Ever since buying them, I have been in love! They are super, super, pigmented, as you can tell from the swatch and as long as your not eating or drinking, Celestial will stay on your lips for a good amount of hours. 


It is also not drying to the lips, and doesn't take the moisture out of them after wearing it. They also go onto the lips really nicely, and you only need 1-2 coats. They finish with a good bold, slight gloss finish. However, if you just dabbed a tiny bit on, and spread it out with your finger, you could create a nice sheer finish. 


They are £5.99, from Boots, and I don't think this is a too bad of price for what you get. This is one of my favourite Lip products at the moment, and I hope to get lots of wear out of it. 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed.


Byee!:)













No comments:

Post a Comment