Wednesday 4 September 2013

Last Summer OOTD! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I know I never did do many OOTDs in Summer, but I thought I would just show you a very last one for Summer, as my next one will probably be in the Autumn.
 Starting with Shoes, I am wearing my Pink Vans, that I hardly ever wear, and I'm starting to enjoy wearing them a bit more. I also would like to point out that I know my socks do not match in this outfit, but I couldn't be bothered to change them. ;) 
 For the bottom half of my body, I decided to put on my much loved flowery leggings, which I got from Next last Summer. I've been wearing them a lot recently, and there good for them days when you just can't be bothered to wear Jeans. Anybody else have them days? 
Because the leggings are the statement of this outfit, I wanted to keep the top half very plain, and pair the leggings with a white Hollister top, this just keeps the outfit from clashing. 
 This is just a full body shot of the whole outfit. Also underneath my white Hollister top, I am wearing a white vest top from New Look. 
If it was to get a little bit colder, in the evening maybe, I just threw on this pink Abercrombie and Fitch hoodie, as it matches the shoes. 

That is my full outfit, I really hoped you liked this post. I'm starting to center my writing, and wonder if you liked it? Let me know. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

Byee!:)

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE
















No comments:

Post a Comment