Monday 30 September 2013

Lush: Autumn Wishlist! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today's Lush post, is, again, not a review. I'm really sorry about that, but I have not had time to photograph, and use up products, and then write the reviews, (normally I pre-write). However, I've got a less busy week this week, and normal Lush reviews will continue next Monday. I'm actually hoping to go shopping soon and pick up some Halloween products to try out, which of course I will review! Also, I read on a Blog somewhere, that the Lush Christmas products are coming out in shops on Friday, anyone know if this is true? It would be great if it is true, as I've been waiting for these Christmas products for the whole year. I've decided this year I'm going to buy a ton of Christmas products and use them throughout the year, as I've basically tried everything in Lush that appeals to me. 

To make this possible though, I've been looking on the Lush website, and chosen a few products, that I really want to try this Autumn, before I start using Christmas products. Also, seeing as we haven't had a Lush Wishlist post for a while, I thought this was the perfect opportunity, for me to be reminded what I want to buy. HERE is the Link, for the Lush website. Here goes...
 Left to right top row: 

Pumpkin Bubble Bar £2.75: You honestly can't beat a good Halloween product, and seeing as Halloween is fast approaching, I definitely need to pick this up soon and review it. It's so cute, and I love how it is similar to the Mumkin, from the Mother's Day Collection. I'm excited to get lovely orange Bubbles (perfect for Halloween), and it is only £2.75. Link HERE to buy it. 

Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb £3.25: This is a Bath Bomb, I've never really looked at, or payed much attention too. I'm not gonna lie, but I thought it did look a bit weird. However, hearing good things about it from vintagelovehearts, I'm willing to give it a go and see what it does! It's £3.25, which is one of the more pricier ones, but I still want to try it. Link HERE to buy it. 

Left to right bottom row: 

Blackberry Bath Bomb £2.95: Another Bath Bomb, I've not been interested in trying before. But, I'm slowly making my way through the Bath Bombs that Lush have to offer, and it would be a shame to miss this one out! I'm just super intrigued about what colour it will turn the Bath. For one of the larger Bath Bombs, it's actually got quite a reasonable price, priced at £2.95. Link HERE to buy it. 

You've Been Mangoed Luxury Bath Melt £3.25: I didn't really get on with the Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment luxury Bath melt (review HERE), so I want to see if the You've Been Mangoed, is any better. I've heard good reviews about this from my friend, so I'm excited to try, and of course, review it. It also smells amazing, because I've smelt it in the shop! Link HERE to buy it. 

So that is all the products I really want to try! I feel like I've done too many wishlists recently, as I did a fashion one yesterday, which you can read HERE. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed. 

Byee!:)

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment