Friday 13 September 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today I am going to be reviewing the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail polishes. I own 4 and love them all to pieces. For the good things I'm about to tell you about them, I don't think £3.99, is a bad price at all. 
Here are my Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Varnishes. Mine are in the colour 317 Grapefruit, 326 Key Lime, 328 Mango and 317 Greenberry (in order of pictures and swatches). I think these Nail Varnishes are really good quality. To start with, they last for ages, I had been Swimming, and you know Swimming wrecks your Nails?! It didn't wreck these. It also has an amazing shine, you don't need any top coat, and you can definitely see the difference between normal Barry M Nail Varnishes, and these. 

Another good thing about these, is that you only need 1 coat for a bold, bright finish. There really good if you are in a rush and don't have time to sit down for a while and paint your Nails. They also dry quite quickly too, which is good if you are impatient like myself! 

Down below, are some swatches of the Nail colours, I think you will like them, just as much as I do, and you will be able to see the shinyness and amazingness about them. *The swatch is in line to match the Nail Varnish*. 
For £3.99, you really can't go wrong. So why not pick up some from Superdrug or Boots right now?! ;)

Byee!:) 







No comments:

Post a Comment