Sunday 8 September 2013

Holiday Bracelets! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

Today I'm just going to be writing a super quick post, to show you 4 Bracelets, that I purchased on Holiday from a shop in Dawlish Warren. I really love these Bracelets, and wanted to buy one in all the different colours they had available. They are those typical Bracelets, that you would expect to find in those 'Holiday Shops', and there great to wear on Holiday, and at the Beach and stuff. So yeah, I love these Bracelets, and hope to get a lot of wear out of them. I got them in a light Pink, dark Pink, Purple and Orange. 
So these are my Bracelets. The only annoying thing is the really long straps they have on them, haha. 

Which Bracelet is your favourite? Mine is probably the light Pink one, as that is the one I brought first, and then had to purchase 3 more the next day...oops.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed.

Byee!:) 








No comments:

Post a Comment