Sunday 15 September 2013

Birthday Presents! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)
Today is a post related to my Birthday, and showing you my presents. So it was my Birthday last Saturday, and I had a really nice day. On the Friday I went to Pizza Express and Ice Skating with friends, and that was really fun! 
These upcoming presents are from my friends. I'm not going to say there names. So here I received Lush Twilight Bath Ballistic, a Bourjois Colour Boost in 02 Fuchsia Libre and a really cute Cath Kidston print Hair Bow, that she made herself! Such lovely presents! 
From another friend, I got this little 'L' shape, that you can hang in your room, or somewhere. I think I will hang it on my Door Handle. I also got a very pretty Bow necklace, and a matching Bow Hairbow, which is Red...my favourite colour! 
From another friend I received lots of yummy sweets. I got some Love Hearts, which are One Direction ones, haha! Starbusts, Matchmakers and Skittles. Can't wait to start munching on these!
From my Friend who I don't see very much, I got a really nice Love Heart Photo Frame, which I think I will put pictures of my Birthday in it. I also got some more yummy Mars Mix sweets. 

From my next door neighbours, I got this pack of Rolo sweets. Can you tell I love sweets?! 
From another friend, I got a Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch, such a pretty colour and I love Baby Lips. I also got a Body Shop White Musk gift set, which has a Lip Balm in there as well. I love the Body Shop lip balms!
From Meg at vintagelovehearts, I got the Tutti Fruity Lush gift set, which has Happy Hippy Shower Gel, and Miranda Soap in it, an Essie Nail Varnish, in 'Full Steam Ahead', (such a pretty colour), and a Bracelet, that was from her Holiday! Lovely presents!
From my Auntie and Uncle, I got this 'Fun' Lush Gift set, which has all the Fun bars in it! I also got the Now 84 CD, as I've been wanting this for a while. Also, I got some yummy Chocolate Buttons, and Twirl Bites...mmm!
From my Auntie and Uncle and Cousins, I got some Maltesers (my favourite Chocolate), a really cosy purple and white stripped knitted jumper, some more Hair Clips from New Look, two Barry M Nail Varnishes, which are so nice, some lovely silver ball earrings, and Dragons Egg from Lush! Love all of this!
From my last Auntie and Uncle, I got this Babyliss Curling Wand, which I am so excited to start using! 
From my Nan, I got this Lush gift set  which is the Happy Bathday one, and some really cute Disney Bambi pyjama bottoms, which are so soft and are from Asda. I chose them on Holiday, haha!
From my other Nan, I got a really nice cosy white knitted Jumper from New Look, a pack of 5 socks from Next, and some perfume from Next, which is 'Cashmere', smells really, really nice!
The last pictures coming up, are from my Mum and Dad. So, I got this Peter Pan DVD, as they have just started bringing out some Disney Classics, and Peter Pan is my favourite Disney movie, along with Sleeping Beauty of course! Some Body Shop Duo Body Butter, which is my favourite ever Body Butter! Some Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Body Butter, which I also love! A Pink sparkly Bracelet from Hollister, which is so pretty. And the Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser, which I want to try again. 
I also got the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash, which smells lovely, and a Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Wash, which also smells amazing. I also got the Flash Jimmy Choo perfume, which smells lovely! And to add to my collection of Maybelline Baby Lips, I got the Intense Care, Cherry Me, and Peach Kiss! 
*Picture is a bit blurry*, but I got some Jack Wills socks and Lip Balm, the DKNY Be Delicious Green Perfume, which is my favourite perfume ever, and some really lovely, cosy Aztec Leggings from Hollister, which I love to pieces! 
I also got a Glossybox 3-month Subscription, so I get September, October and November, and I will be doing a post on what I got in my September Glossybox on Wednesday! I also got some Love Heart Jack Wills Leggings, which are so cute and I love them! 
I also got the TIGI S Factor 'Diamond Dreams', Shampoo and Conditioner in the 750ml Salon Size, as Zoella raves about these, so I wanted to try it as well. 
Coming to the last things now! I got these 2 Lush Gift sets in 'Out Of This World', and 'Blooming Beautiful'. Love these! 
I also got 2 more Lush gift sets, in 'Bunty Pink', and 'Buttercup'! YAY for Lush! 

So that is everything I got for my Birthday last weekend, and I love all of it to pieces! I am so grateful for everything I received and I am in no way showing off or anything like that! 

I hope you enjoyed this Post today, it was something a bit different! Thanks for reading.

Byee!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment