Friday 27 September 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Swatches: Cherry Me And Peach Kiss! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I thought I would very quickly show you the swatches of my favourite Lip Products. I'm loving Maybelline Baby Lips at the moment, and reviewed them last month HERE. However, that was before I purchased Cherry Me and Peach Kiss, so today I'm going to show you their swatches. 
The top swatch is Peach Kiss. Although, it looks like it is going to come out a really light pink/nude colour at first, it actually comes out very sheer, and is really just like a lip balm. A bit dissapointing, as I would like to get the colour, that it first appears in the packaging. However, it does add a nice gloss to the lips. And smells lovely and peachy too. 

The bottom swatch is Cherry Me. This has been my favourite recently, I have been loving wearing it. It looks like a really dark red at first, (which I believe can scare some people), but it actually comes out a really nice pinky colour, a bit darker than Pink Punch. I really love this colour, and I think you would agree. It also smells very cherry-like, just like sweets and cakes! 

Thanks for reading, this very quick post! I'm not really sure what this was to be quite honest, just to show you the swatches really, and have a bit of a ramble. Anyone else super glad it's the weekend?! 

Byee!:)












No comments:

Post a Comment