Friday 13 December 2013

Blogmas #13: Nail Designs: Christmas Nails! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Christmas is the perfect time of the year to go all out on your Nails. For people who are great at Nail Art, it's perfect for them. However, people like me, who can't do fancy Nail Art...I have found a solution! In another Post of my 'Nail Design' series, I am going to be showing you how to create simple, effect, Christmas/Party Nails! They look great! 
First of all, this is what you will need. A Green, Red, and, Sparkly Nail Varnish. Looking pretty simple, right?! From left to right, I have, Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine '335 Watermelon', Maxfactor '110 Red Passion', and, Avon 'Silver Plated'.
Next step is to paint your Nails. You can choose either a Red or Green colour. I have done both colours to show you both options. Just give your Nail about 2 coats, for a bold finish. After you have done that...follow step 2. 
The last step is to get your Sparkly/Glittery/Shimmery Nail Varnish and paint a top coat and voila! You have your finished Party/Christmas Nails. Aren't they so pretty? They are so simple, but so effective. They are not even time consuming. I think they are much nicer than fancy Nail Art, they are just lovely. This is what I am going to be wearing on Christmas Day. 

So that is my super quick Nail Design post. I hope you enjoyed this and found it some what useful. Thanks for reading. 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 














No comments:

Post a Comment