Friday 20 December 2013

Blogmas #20: My Favourite Christmas Decorations! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

It is Blogmas Day 20 today and only 5 Days until Christmas. I have no idea where the time has gone, but it is certainly getting very busy now! Today I am going to be showing you my favourite Christmas Decorations that we have around the House, here goes...
First is this adorable Mini Fireplace, where you can hang Stockings with your Names on it, obviously we have 4 more Stockings on it, but I thought I would only show you my Stocking for the picture. You can also put a Candle behind it, so it lights up the Fireplace like a real Fireplace, it is very cool! This was from a Garden Centre. 
Different decorations than you would not normally expect now. First are these 2 Snowmen, which are actually Finger Puppets. They are so cute though, they have to go on display! We display them in a Cabinet, along with this adorable Little Sheep wearing a Christmas Jumper. I've no idea where the Snowmen are from, but the Sheep is from a Stall at Winter Wonderland Last Year. 
Next is this Christmas Tree, filled with lots of Decorations hanging on it. I love decorating this every year, it is just like decorating a real Christmas Tree. We also display this in the Cabinet, with the Snowmen and Sheep. This was from a Christmas Market abroad, our Nan got it for us. I love this! 
 A mini Christmas Tree now. This is also from a Christmas Market abroad from our Nan. This is so cute, filled with Mini Decorations of Snowmen, Father Christmas, Candy Canes, Stockings and More. We have 2 of these which go either side of the Bigger Christmas Tree, which is pictured above. 
This is a Father Christmas, which sits at the Top of the Cabinet looking over us at Christmas time. Just checking whether we're being good or bad... ;) This is very cute and also I think our Nan brought it for us, but I believe it is from a Garden Centre. It also Jingles, so cool! 
Next is a Seesaw with a Mini Father Christmas and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, on it. If you Wind up the Seesaw it goes Up and Down and Plays a Little Christmas Tune. We place this in front of the Fire Place and I think it is my Favourite EVER Christmas Decoration. We've had this for years and it is from Avon. 
On one side of the Fireplace we have a Knitted Father Christmas with his Sack of Toys. He normally sits under the Christmas Tree, but unfortunately he cannot fit under there this Year, so he has had to sit on the Fireplace and he's also been keeping an eye on us and our Behaviour. I love him, I think he is adorable. No idea where he is from, he is very old!
 On the other side of the Fireplace, we have this Snowman and a Mini Snowman with a Sign Saying 'Let It Snow', this is actually Lit up as you can see from the Picture. It Changes Colour and is so cool. It's very cute and I think it was from a Garden Centre.
 Another light up Snowman, but this time just the Snowman's Head. This also Lights up and changes Colour and is very cute. I think this was also from a Garden Centre. 
This is a Snowman, which is sitting on a Reindeer Sleigh, which has sadly been chewed by my naughty Dog when she was a Puppy. Nevertheless, he is still working and you press his Hand and he starts Rocking Side-To-Side on his Sleigh and plays a Christmassy Tune. This is also from a Garden Centre, they do the best Christmas decorations! We display this in the Conservatory!
This is a Snowman and his 'Homies', as I like to call it, (Cringe never say that again),! This is a massive Snowman with 3 Mini Snowman and a Mini Little Bear. This is a very cute display, that we have on the Windowsill in the Conservatory. All of this is very Old, so I'm not sure where it is from, but I'm guessing a Garden Centre probably! 
Next are some Decorations that we have in the Conservatory. First is this Very Thin, rather Odd Looking Father Christmas Holding some Red Berries. This was a gift from my Nan from some Christmas Markets Abroad, I still think it is very cute though. Also, my Nan brought us this very cute White Squirrel this year, but I think it was from a Garden Centre! The Squirrel is just adorable...aw!
Also in the Conservatory, we have 2 more Ornaments. We have a very cute, White Owl, which was from a Garden Centre and a more Normal Looking Father Christmas, Holding a Basket of Toys. I'm not sure where the Father Christmas was from, think my Nan may have brought it us?!
In our Windowsill upstairs on the Landing, we have displayed 4 cute Little Christmassy Teddies. We have 3 Penguins and 1 Father Christmas. I think Father Christmas is keeping the Penguins under control. Anyway...they are all very cute, and make our Landing feel a bit more Christmassy, as it doesn't really feel it without them. I think it is important that the Whole House is Christmassy! Don't you? ;)
Finally, an adorable Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, which I Hang on the Handle of my Bedroom Door. He is such a cute little thing. He came in a set of 3, with a Snowman and a Father Christmas, from Avon. The Snowman and Father Christmas are Hung on other Doors in the House. I love opening my Bedroom Door to see this little Fella on it. 

So after an extremely long Post, that is all my Favourite Christmas Decorations! I really hope you enjoyed this Post and see you tomorrow for Blogmas Day 21! Also, well done if you got to the End, have a reward! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 



























  



No comments:

Post a Comment