Wednesday 4 December 2013

Blogmas #4: My Christmas Wishlist 2013! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)


Welcome to Blogmas day 4! Today I am going to be showing you my Christmas Wishlist. There hasn't been much I want this year, so these are just a few random bits and bobs that I would like for Christmas 2013! 


From left to right top row: 


1. Lush Giftset 'I Want Candy': I got this last year from my Sister, but it was called 'Sweet Christmas'. However, this is the exact equivalent and is just adorable. It has got 2 of my favourite ever Lush products in it, 'Candy Mountain' and 'Rockstar Soap', so of course I had to ask for that! 



2. Lush Giftset 'Christmas Friends': This is such a cute gift set, with loads of lovely Lush Christmas products that I want to try out this year. I mean how cute are the Penguin and Bombardino?! 



3. Lush Giftset 'Merry Christmas': Again, this has got some lovely Lush Christmas presents in that I want to try. I also really like the box and packaging haha! Not really got much else to say about this. 



4. Lush Giftset 'Santa's Grotto': Last Lush gift set I promise! I mainly want this for the 'Secret Santa Bath Ballistic' and how cute the wrapping and packaging is. It also has one of my favourites in 'Cinders Bath Ballistic' and I just can't get enough of it! 



5. Now That's What I Call Music! 86: I always like to collect these when they come out and this one has got lots of good chart hits from recently. These CD's are really good too, as they have loads of Chart hits and they are only £12.99! 


From left to right bottom row: 

6. Little Mix 'Salute' Album: I love Little Mix and brought their first album 'DNA' and this is their second album 'Salute', which came out recently. I can't wait to start listening to this, it looks great! 

7. Katy Perry 'Killer Queen' Perfume: I got a perfume sampler of this in my Glossybox in October and absolutely loved it! It is such a sweet scent and so beautiful. 

8. JLS The Greatest Hits Goodbye Tour DVD: I am actually going to the Greatest Hits Tour very soon, so of course I need the DVD for a souvenir. I love JLS so obviously I need this! 

9. JLS 2014 Calendar: I love JLS so this is an essential! I had the JLS 2013 Calendar this year so I thought I'd better have the 2014 one! This is probably going to be their last calendar though! Sad times...

10. Topshop Burgundy Velvet Skirt: This skirt is the most beautiful one I have seen in a long time. It is a skater skirt and such a pretty colour, perfect for Winter! I am also loving velvet at the moment, very in-trend. 

So that is 10 things on my Christmas Wishlist for 2013! I hope you enjoyed this post. See you tomorrow! 

Byee!:)

























































No comments:

Post a Comment