Sunday 22 December 2013

Blogmas #22: Christmas Day Outfit Ideas! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today it is Blogmas Day 22 and it is an exciting Post today! I am going to be showing you some ideas for Christmas Day Outfits. Obviously, some people are going to disagree with my choices and after all it is personal preference, so I hope it just gives you a teeny, tiny bit of inspiration. 
Idea 1: Dresses 

Outfit 1: 

Dress: New Look

Outfit 2: 

Dress: Topshop
Idea 2: Skater Skirts 

Outfit 1:

Skater Skirt: New Look

Top: Topshop

Outfit 2: 

Skater Skirt: New Look

Top: Topshop 
Idea 3: Shorts and Tights

Outfit 1: 

Shorts: New Look

Top: New Look

Outfit 2:

Shorts: Topshop

Top: Topshop 
Idea 4: Christmassy Outfits

Outfit 1: 

Leggings: New Look

Jumper: New Look

Outfit 2: 

Leggings: H & M

Jumper: Dorothy Perkins 

So they are all my Outfit ideas! I really hope you enjoyed this Post and maybe found it useful and that it gave you some inspiration for your own Outfits on Christmas Day! Thanks for reading! See you tomorrow for the final Lush Christmas Review! :( 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'





















No comments:

Post a Comment