Friday 6 December 2013

Blogmas #6: Christmas Candles! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

It's Blogmas Day 6! Today I am going to be talking about Christmas Candles. Candles are definitely the best at Christmas, they just have the yummiest scents! All the Candles I am going to be talking about today are from Yankee Candle. 
First up is the 'Mistletoe & Fig' Candle. This is from last year, but I have dug it out! It smells super Christmassy and yummy. It is quite a warm and spicy scent, but never fails to fill up the whole room! I love this one.  
Next up is Christmas Cupcake, this has the cutest name and the cutest picture for a Christmas Candle. This is also from last year and has been one of my favourites ever since. It literally smells like cookies and home-made Christmas baking. It is also a very sweet scent, so never fails to fill up the whole room! 
Next is the 'Season of Peace' Yankee Candle. The picture on this looks so relaxing and snowy and just perfect for Christmas. This is actually from this year, so you should still be able to pick it up. The scent is very 'neutral', it is not sweet, warm, spicy or headachey. It is a 'peaceful' scent, if you will. I likes this one! 
Finally, my absolute all time favourite...'Christmas Eve'. Every year for as long as I remember, I have always been like 'Mum, can we go and buy Christmas Eve now?', and that is exactly what I did yesterday. I always burn this on Christmas Eve and it just puts me in the perfect Christmas Mood. The scent is sweet and Christmassy. 

So that is my favourite Christmas Candles for this year! Thanks for reading this quick Christmassy post and I hope you enjoyed! See you tomorrow. 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'































No comments:

Post a Comment