Saturday 21 December 2013

Blogmas #21: My Favourite Winter Nail Varnishes! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

It's Blogmas Day 21 and today I am going to be showing you my favourite Winter Nail Varnishes, as today it is officially Winter! I actually did this post in January (link HERE), but I am going to do an updated version, because it has changed. 
The Nail Varnishes match with the corresponding Pictures. So, from left to right we have Barry M Matte '333 Mocha', Max Factor '110 Red Passion', Nails Inc' 'Little Miss Naughty' and Avon Colour Trend 'Fuchsia Dazzle' combined', Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine '335 Watermelon', and, Barry M Matte '336 Crush'. 
My first favourite is this Matte Nail Varnish from Barry M in the colour '333 Mocha'. I absolutely love this! For starters it is Matte, which is so in-trend at the moment. It is also a Dark Brown colour which is perfect for Winter. Also, it's really good quality, so doesn't chip easily! 
Next is a Nail Varnish from Max Factor in the colour '110 Red Passion'. This perfect for Christmas and the Party Season, as it is such a bright Red. Red just sums up Christmas for me, so I think I am going to be wearing this on Christmas Day. I love this!
Now for 2 Nail Varnishes. I like to wear this combo together, as I think it looks really nice and effective. The first one is Nails Inc. 'Little Miss Naughty', as a base coat. This is a deep Purple colour, so perfect for Winter. Then the Top Coat I use is the Avon Colour Trend in, 'Fuchsia Dazzle'. This is Purple Glitter, which looks so pretty. It's great for a Party. 
Back to single Nail Varnishes now! This is a Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Varnish in, '335 Watermelon'. This is a Dark Green, which is perfect for Winter. I love this kind of Green colour and think it looks great on the Nails in Winter. It will also be good for Christmas Day, as it is a Christmassy colour. It also has a lovely Shine to it, as it is a Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Varnish by Barry M. 
The final Nail Varnish is another Matte colour from Barry M, in '336 Crush'. This is a Dark Berry Red/Burgundy colour. I also love this, as it is Matte but it is also such a beautiful colour, perfect for Winter time. It looks so lovely on the Nails, and looks good with so many different outfits. This may be my favourite one out of all 5! It is also high quality, what more could you ask for?! ;) 

So that is all my favourite Winter Nail Varnishes! I really hope you enjoyed this Post, and see you tomorrow for an exciting Post for Blogmas Day 22. Thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 




















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment