Wednesday 18 December 2013

Blogmas #18: My Favourite Christmas Songs & Movies! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So it's Blogmas Day 18 and today I thought I would talk to you about my Top 5 Favourite Christmas Songs and my Top 2 Favourite Christmas Movies! I'm going to do Songs first, here goes...

Christmas Songs: 

1. Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues: This is a Christmas classic. Most people I know love this song. It's so catchy and I always find myself singing it and humming it. I'm also currently learning to play it on the Piano, so on Christmas Day I can play it and get my Family to sing along...haha!

2. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey: This is another Christmas classic. I have loved this song ever since I was little as it is so catchy and a feel-good song. It's also a song you can never get bored of and I always find myself having a little Dance to it now and again, sshh don't tell anyone! 

3. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens: I think this song goes a bit unnoticed at Christmas. It is such a good song and always makes me feel happy. I know all the words to it pretty much. I also remember me and my Cousin doing a Music Video to it years back, that was pretty funny! 

4. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard: Yet again another feel-good, Christmas classic. This is also so catchy and makes you just want to get up and dance. I mean, who doesn't want it to be Christmas everyday?! ;) 

5. Christmas - Michael Buble: I started to like this last year, but have decided I absolutely love it this year! This is such a good song and puts me in the Christmas spirit the best. I did a Dance to this in Dance on Tuesday and it was so fun. Michael Buble is also pretty cool...;)

Christmas Films: 

Elf: Elf is a Christmas classic film. A film I play every year and never get bored of. It is so good and so funny. 

The Greatest Store In The World: Not many people know about this Film, but it is my absolute favourite! When I was younger they used to play it on T.V every year and I always watched it. I don't know why they stopped playing it! It's got a great story line and is just amazing. Go watch it now if you haven't! 
 
So they are all my Favourite Christmas Songs and Movies! I really hope you enjoyed this Post and found it somewhat interesting to read! See you tomorrow!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'  
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment