Sunday 15 December 2013

Blogmas #15: Christmas Wrapping Paper! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

It's come to that time of the month where everyone is frantically trying to do last minute Shopping and then comes the wrapping, the dreaded part. I have been doing a bit of wrapping tonight and wrapped up a few presents. So, today I thought I would show you the wrapping paper I have brought. Here goes...
 My wrapping paper was from British Homestores (BHS) and was £2 for each packet. It was very cheap and you get a lot in the packet. Along with Paper, it comes equipped with Bows and Ribbon. This is a perfect set, but you don't actually get that much Paper which is the only bad thing about it. 

I really like the designs though, in the first packet we have a more Blue and Purple theme. The papers consist of Owls, Stripes, 'Ho Ho Ho', and just a plain Blue one. In the second packet we have a more Red, White and Silver theme. The papers consist of a plain Red one, a Red Reindeer on a White background, a Silver patterned one, and a Red and White Dotted one. 

Thanks for reading this post and I will see you tomorrow for Blogmas Day 16 and it will be another Christmas Lush Review...exciting! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 
















No comments:

Post a Comment