Saturday 14 December 2013

Blogmas #14: My Christmas Tree 2013! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Sorry today's Post is up a little late then usual, I have had a very lazy/sleepy day today. I went to see JLS last night (which was incredible, post coming at the end of December) and so feeling a bit tired today. Anyway...today is an exciting Post, you get to see my Christmas Tree for 2013. My Mum and Dad picked it out on Monday and we decorated it on Wednesday. It is a real Tree and a good shape, I think. 
Here is the Tree. We went for Gold Tinsel, bright White lights and lots and lots of random decorations. I love this Tree so much and look forward to putting all the presents under it soon. I will be doing a separate Post on my favourite Christmas Decorations, so stay tuned for that! 

I hope you enjoyed this Post and seeing my Tree. See you tomorrow for Blogmas Day 15. 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 













  











No comments:

Post a Comment