Thursday 5 December 2013

Blogmas #5: Top 5 Winter Essentials! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Welcome to Blogmas Day 5! Back in Summer I did a 'Top 5 Summer Essentials', so I have decided that today I would do a 'Top 5 Winter Essentials', seeing as we are in Winter now! 
First is a Hand Cream from 'Yves Rocher'. I got this in my November Glossybox and have been loving it ever since! My Hands are currently getting so dry, so using this is definitely helping them. It's super moisturising and smells lovely. A definite must this Winter! 
A moisturiser is important in Summer, but also important in Winter. Walking through School on these cold, windy days are not helping my Face. By the end of the day it feels so dry. However, I use my 'The Body Shop', 'Vitamin E Moisturiser' and this does the trick perfectly. It is so moisturising, smells nice and is definitely my favourite go-to moisturiser.
Next up is Lip Products. My Lips get dry all year round but especially worse in Winter. I have currently being using 'Maybelline Baby Lips' as they are just great! The 'Intense Care' one is so good for my chapped Lips and the 'Cherry Me', is a nice Dark Pink which is a perfect colour for Winter and the Party Season! 
Next up is Dark Nail Varnishes, as they are the best colours for Winter! From left to right we have, Nails Inc' 'Little Miss Naughty', Maxfactor 110 'Red Passion', Barry M Matte 336 'Crush', Barry M Gelly Hi Shine 335 'Watermelon', Barry M (no name). These are my favourite Winter colours and there will be a post coming soon! 
Finally, you can't beat a good pair of Gloves. These are my Gloves and they are from New Look. I got them a couple of years ago, but they are still going strong! They are super cosy and warm and always keep my Hands free from the cold! 

So that is all my Winter Essentials! I hope you liked this post and see you tomorrow! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on BLOGLOVIN' 






























No comments:

Post a Comment