Sunday 1 December 2013

WELCOME TO BLOGMAS! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)


Whilst sat in School one day in October, in a Maths Computer lesson, a great idea was born. Whilst chatting to my Friend, we were just randomly talking about Vlogmas and how much we would love to do it. Of course, running a Blog you can't do that, but then we came up with Blogmas! We are both going to be blogging everyday in December, up until Christmas Day! We have been planning and talking about this for so long that we are so excited that it has finally come around. I've really wanted to tell you about this for so long, but I wanted to keep it a secret and a surprise. I have hinted about something special for a while though...;) 



We have got some really exciting Posts coming up this month and we are so excited about all things festive! Christmas is our favourite time of the year and every year we have the best chats about it! I literally cannot put my excitement into words. 



Anyway, you may be wondering, but who are you doing this with? I am doing Blogmas with Beth, from Forever Daydreaming. I think you will like her and her Blogmas. We have put so much hard work into Blogmas that we are so happy that we can finally share it with you. Although blogging every day, in possibly the busiest month of the year, isn't going to be easy, we are still doing it anyway! 



Today is just the introduction post, but that would obviously be boring and too much writing by itself, so I am going to introduce to you mine and my families best friends for the next 24-25 days. Meet our Advent Calendars...!

 This is my Advent Calendar, that I am going to be munching on throughout December. This is such a cute Advent Calendar and just puts me right in the festive mood. Shall I tell you what else is festive? I have recently been to Christmas Markets and they were just great. 

I am so happy it is finally December and Blogmas is going to be the best counting down to Christmas! I'M SO EXCITED! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'








No comments:

Post a Comment