Tuesday 3 December 2013

Blogmas #3: Winterlicious Tag! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

It's Blogmas Day 3 and today I thought I would do the Winterlicious Tag! This is such a nice Wintery/Christmassy Tag. I actually did it last year, but I thought I would do an updated version! Onto the Questions...

Questions: 

1. Favourite Winter Nail Polish? 
My current favourite Winter Nail Polish is "Barry M Matte Crush". It is such a pretty dark, raspberry colour and so is perfect for Winter and the Christmas season, as there is a tiny hint of Red. It is also Matte, which is such a cool effect and so in-trend at the moment. 

2. Favourite Winter Lip Product? 
My current favourite Lip Product is the Maybelline Baby Lips in "Intense Care". My Lips have been so dry at the moment, as at the Weekend I was out in the Cold a lot. However, this works so well and quickly restores moisture back into the Lips and stops them from feeling so sore. Might review it soon! 

3. Most worn Winter Clothing piece?
Probably my Knitted Woolly Jumpers! They are just so cosy and warm to snuggle in, on horrible cold days. They also go with lots of different things and are so easy to style, keep warm and look fashionable! 

4. Most worn Winter Accessory? 
Does a Scarf count as an Winter Accessory? As that would be mine! I love my Purple Knitted Heart Snood. It is super cosy and goes with lots of outfits! 

5. Favourite Winter Scent/Candle?
I love Yankee Candle 'Blissful Autumn', it may be an 'Autumn' Candle, but it is also perfect for Winter. I also love the Yankee Candle 'Christmas Eve', it is such a beautiful scent. Also it's great to burn on Christmas Eve! 

6. Favourite Winter Beverage?
Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream and Marshmallows and Chocolate Sprinkles! YES THEN! 
7. All time favourite Christmas/Holiday Movie?
Without a doubt 'The Greatest Store In The World' or 'Elf'. I don't need to say anymore. 

8. Favourite Christmas/Holiday Song?
I literally like any Christmas song! Play one and I will love it. I love 'All I want for Christmas is you' though, that has to be up in the top. 

9. Favourite Holiday Food/Treat?
Literally anything again! I just love Food! But, I love all the mini stuff you get at Christmas, like mini Profiteroles, and mini crisps and stuff! 

10. What is your favourite Christmas Decoration this year?
Hm, tough question! I'd have to say though this seesaw that we have, where you wind it up and it plays a Christmas song and Father Christmas and a Reindeer ride on it. It is just too cute! 

11. What's at the top of your Wishlist? 
I don't want one main Present this year. However, I would like 4 Lush Christmas Giftsets including, 'I Want Candy', 'Merry Christmas', 'Santa's Grotto', and, 'Christmas Friends'. 

12. What are your plans for the Holidays this year?
Just to relax, have fun, eat food, see family and sing along to Christmas songs and watch lots of Christmas movies! It's going to be a busy next 2 weeks at School, so I just need to relax after it is all over. 

So that is the TAG! I love doing Tags and Christmas ones are just so much better! I really hope you are still enjoying Blogmas! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 

*Credit for the picture*






























No comments:

Post a Comment