Tuesday 31 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I'm now back from my Blogging Break, it was much needed after Blogmas! Today I thought I would show you the Christmas Presents I received. I was very lucky this year and am grateful for every single Present!
So these are all the Presents I got from my Friends. In the first box I received Candy Mountain Bubble Bar which is my favourite Bubble Bar from Lush, a Models Own Nail Varnish in 'Apple Pie', which is such a pretty colour and Mint Green is my favourite colour and finally a Chocolate Christmas Tree and Presents from Thornton's. In the second box is a 'Leaf and Lovely' Hand Care set, which has got a Hand Cream and Soap and I think it is a Nail Scrubber? This is a really cute set! 
In the third box there is a massive Candy Cane which I can't wait to start munching on, a cute Bauble Bath Bomb and a pretty Bracelet. In the fourth box is a Woodland Rabbit Night Light which is the cutest thing ever! 
In the fifth box there is a Lollipop and a Candy Cane and 2 Pairs of Socks. This was actually all wrapped up in that Box, with the Lollipop sticking out of the Socks, it was very cool! In the sixth box is a tube of Pink Smarties (yum!), a set of 3 Nail Files, a compact Mirror and a pair of Me To You Socks, which are cute! 
Thank you to all my Friends, I love these presents! 
From my Auntie and Uncle I got some really cute Checkered Pyjama Bottoms from New Look, some Gloves from New Look, a bobble Hat from New Look, a Grey Vest Top from Hollister, a set of 3 Nail Varnishes from Paul's Boutique, a set of 2 Fluffy Bed Socks (so cosy!), and a yummy Smarties Robin. I love all of these presents, thank you!


















From my other Auntie and Uncle I got a Straw that plays Music, a Nivea Luscious Lip Tin, a selection box, a Cath Kidston Flannel, Now That's What I Call Music. 86 and a Lush Christmas Pudding Gift Set, which has some great stuff in. Thank you!
From my last Auntie and Uncle I got a a Twister Dance Rave Game, the One Direction 'Our Moment' Perfume Gift Set, which comes with a Perfume and a Shower Gel and a cute little Hat, which I think is an Owl? Not sure though! 
The 'Snoozies' Slippers are from my Uncle's Mum and Dad, they are very cute. Thank you both!


 
Next are Presents from my Nan and Grampy. They got me a set of 5 Shower Gels by Beauticology at Bayliss And Harding, which has Strawberry, Chocolate and White Chocolate Scents, a pair of Slippers which I think are Cats, a set of 4 Pairs of Socks, a Hair Band that is like a Flower Crown, a box of Maltesers (my favourite) and a Leather Jacket from Oasis. I love all of these, thank you! 
From my other Nan and Grampy I got another Lush Gift Set, which is 'Merry Christmas', I also got a 4 Pack of Socks, another Lush Gift Set, which is 'Festive Goodies', 2 Packs of Haribo 'Chamallows', and 2 Pandora Charms for my Bracelet which are a 'Father Christmas', and a 'Reindeer', and a Butterfly Necklace, which is very pretty. Thank you!
From my Mum and Dad I got 3 CDs which are Little Mix 'Salute', JLS 'Greatest Hits', and Frank Ocean 'Channel Orange'. I got 2 pairs of Topshop Frilly Socks a Cream and Black Pair, and some cute Flower Hair Clips from H & M. I got some Father Christmas Chocolates from Hotel Chocolate, some Dairy Milk Chocolate Chunks and Dairy Milk Freddo Faces. I also got a Mini Smarties Penguin, a Nails Inc. Mint Green Nail Varnish, a Cath Kidston Star Pen, an EOS Strawberry Lip Balm and a Cath Kidston Glasses case. 
Also from my Mum and Dad, I got the Lush 'Snow Fairy' Shower Gel, a Body Shop 'Moringa' Shower Gel, a Jack Wills 'English Velvet Fragrance Set' with a Body Wash, Perfume and a Body Lotion, a Jack Wills pack of 3 Knickers, and 3 Lush Bath Bombs, which are 'Luxury Lush Pud', 'Shoot For The Stars', and, 'So White'. 
Also from my Mum and Dad, I got a Lush Gift Set which is 'Santa's Grotto', a Soap and Glory Set which is 'Bright and Bubbly', and in here you get a 'Hand Food Hand Cream', 'Clean On Me Shower Gel', 'Scrub Of Your Life Body Scrub', and, 'The Righteous Body Butter'. I also got the 'Katy Perry', 'Killer Queen', Perfume Gift Set, which comes with a Body Lotion, Perfume and Shower Gel. Finally, I got another Lush Giftset, which is, 'Festive Friends'. 
Also from my Mum and Dad, I got the JLS 2014 Official Calendar, Cath Kidston Flowery Red Pyjama Bottoms, and just a Plain Navy Blue Long Sleeved Top from Next, to go with the Pyjama Bottoms. 
Also from my Mum and Dad I got just a Plain Black Vest Top from H & M, a White Knitted Jumper with a Frilly Lacing around the Bottom from Hollister, a Cake Stand from Bhs, which I am going to use to display my Lush stuff on. From my Sister, I received this Lush Gift Set, which is 'I Want Candy'. 
Also from my Mum and Dad, I got this Burgundy Velvet Skater Skirt from Topshop and a Borg Lined Khaki Parker Jacket, also from Topshop. That coat has such a fluffy hood! *Not my Pictures*
Finally, from my Mum and Dad I got the 'iPhone 5s', in White. This was a total surprise and I did not expect to get it! I was so happy when I opened this. I love it so much! I've given my old phone to my Dad, which was quite sad! Thank you for all my presents! 

I was so lucky this year and am so very thankful! Thank you to everyone who got me Presents! 

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year, and I hope everyone has a great New Years Eve. 

You can follow me HERE  on Bloglovin'  
























































No comments:

Post a Comment