Monday 23 December 2013

Blogmas #23: Christmas Eve Bubble Bar Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Seeing as tomorrow is Christmas Eve (HOW EXCITING!), today I thought I would finish off the Lush Christmas reviews with reviewing the Christmas Eve Bubble Bar, a Bubble Bar that everyone should be using tomorrow evening, I know I will be! You can buy Christmas Eve HERE on the LUSH website.  

Also, I need some help with my weekly Lush feature. I don't have any new products that I'm interested in to review to keep it going anymore. Do I review Lush Christmas Products in January or just get rid of it completely? Let me know, as my Blog is going to have a little makeover in the New Year. Anyway, onto the Review...
This is Christmas Eve Bubble Bar, which comes out every year at Christmas time, sometimes looking a bit different than the year before. It is suppose to look like the Night sky (on a Christmas Eve), therefore it has a Yellow Moon shining on a Blue Sky. Christmas Eve also has tiny bits of Glitter in it. It has a beautiful Jasmine/Lavender scent, and on the Lush website, it's featured ingredient is 'Jasmine Absolute'. This is suppose to be calming, which will help you get to Sleep on Christmas Eve, when your just SO excited about Christmas Day. The scent is quite strong though, and will linger on your Skin.  
When you crumble Christmas Eve under the Bath, it produces tons and tons of Bubbles, which are very soothing to the Skin and the Water goes all silky smooth. Christmas Eve has 'Irish Moss Powder', in it which helps to moisturise and keep the Skin feeling smooth and lovely, which is does! I really like how the Bubbles tint the Water an Green colour, which is very cool!

For £2.95, (the price stayed the same as last year, always a bonus) I think it is the perfect treat on Christmas Eve to get you into the Festive Mood. It smells lovely and calms you, makes your Skin super smooth, tints the Bath Water a Green Colour, produces lots of Bubbles, and you can get about 5 uses out of it, as it is a very reasonable size! I love Christmas Eve Bubble Bar! 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed my final (maybe) Lush Christmas Review of 2013! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin 






  


No comments:

Post a Comment